Swing Check Valve Manufacturer
Valvesonly Europe is a leading manufacturer of swing check valves in Germany. A swing check valve is a disc-mounted valve that enables and stops fluid flow. It is made up of a valve body, a bonnet, and a disc attached to a hinge. It functions similarly to any other check valve in that it prevents backflow of any fluid that goes through it. When the flow of the medium is halted, the disc slides away from the valve seat, allowing the medium to flow forward. When the flow is stopped, the disc returns to the valve seat, preventing the medium from flowing backward. The valve’s shutdown characteristics are influenced by the weight of the disc and the return flow.
The most important thing to remember about Swing check valves is that they are not fully maintenance free because the disc needs to be cleaned on a regular basis. These valves are constructed in such a way that they have the highest tolerance. This type of valve has relatively little turbulence and pressure drop. This valve has a simple, easy-to-maintain design that can be utilised in horizontal or vertical pipe layouts.
Swing check valves have the following benefits:
- They prevent backflow and can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- It serves as a back-up system.
- Maintenance is simple to perform.
- It boasts a one-of-a-kind disc design.
Swing Check Valves include the following features:
- The bonnet or disc design allows for easy maintenance.
- It has a high sealing capacity, which ensures tightness.
- This valve’s disc can move both horizontally and vertically to guarantee that it is entirely closed.
- A light-weight disc takes the least amount of force to open and close the valve.
- This sort of valve is long-lasting.
Industries that use Swing check valves:
- Chemical Industry
- Water control systems
- Petroleum Industry
- Oil Industry
- Body materials: Cast steel (A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91] Duplex Steel (F51,F53,5A,4A,6A), Aluminium bronze, cast Iron and ductile Iron
- Class: 150 to 2500, PN10 to PN450
- Size: 1/2” to 48”
- Ends: Flanged, Socket weld butt weld, flanged, threaded
Swing Check Valve
Swing Check Valve Body: Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, SS304, SS316, SS316L, F316L, CF3M Bonnet: Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Ductile Iron, SS304, SS316, SS316L, F316L, CF3M Disc: WCB, CF8, LCC, C5 Seat: A105, F304, LF3, F5a Disc Washer: Carbon Steel, SS316 Bolt Washer: Carbon Steel, SS316 Gasket: Graphite+Stainless Steel Disc Pin: SS304 Eyebolt: Carbon […]