Wafer Butterfly Valve Manufacturer
Valvesonly Europe is a leading Wafer Butterfly Valve manufacturer in Germany. The linked pipeline’s four holes are matched by the four openings of Wafer Butterfly Valves. The valve is intended to be clipped between two spines while you are performing line work. The purpose of the wafer butterfly valve is to maintain a seal in frameworks designed for unidirectional flow while facing a bi-directional constrain differential. The valve is intended to be utilized in your line work as a brace between two ribs. The vast majority of wafer butterfly valves work with most basic principles.
Wafer butterfly valves are used in a wide range of industries, including:
- Petroleum and natural gas
- Chemical processing
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Shipbuilding and shipyards
- Body materials: Cast iron, Carbon steel, Ductile iron, SS304, SS316
- Class: 150 to 300, PN6 to PN40.
- Size: 2’’-72’’.
- End: wafer.
- Operation: lever operated, Gear Operated, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated.
- Disc: Carbon steel, Cast iron, Ductile iron, SS304, SS316
Wafer Butterfly Valve
Wafer Butterfly Valve Body: Carbon Steel, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron Disc: Aluminium Bronze, Carbon Steel, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, SS304, SS316 Stem: SS410, SS420, SS416, SS304, SS316, Monel Seat Lining: EPDM, NBR, Viton, PTFE Packing: Graphite, PTFE Handle: Aluminium, Cast Iron Nominal Diameter: DN50 to DN2000 Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN40, Class150 End Connections: Wafer […]