Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve Manufacturer in Germany
Valvesonly Europe is one of the fast-developing Double eccentric butterfly valve manufacturer in Germany. A double eccentric butterfly valve is a type of industrial valve used to control the flow of fluids, typically in pipelines carrying liquids or gases. Due to the fact that it differs from the more typical single eccentric butterfly valve in that it has two separate offsets or eccentricities in its construction, it is known as the “double eccentric” butterfly valve. The locations of the valve stem axis and the valve disc’s center are referred to as the two eccentricities.
- Excellent Flow Control
- Quick Operation
- Minimal Leakage
- High-Temperature and Pressure Handling
- Reduced Maintenance
- Compact Design
- Corrosion Resistance
- Easy Installation
- Available materials: Ductile Iron, WCB, Wcc, wc9, wc6, SS304, SS316,CF8M, SS316L, SS904L , Monel, WCB, Aluminium Bronze, Bronze, Brass, Duplex steel, Inconel, Incoloy, Titanium
- Class: 150 to 300, PN6 to PN 25
- Mode of operation: Electric, Pneumatic actuated.
- Size : 2″ to 72″
- Ends: Wafer, Lug, Flanged.
Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve Body Material: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel,etc. Disc Materials: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel etc. Sealing Material: EPDM, NBR (Buna-N), FKM (Viton) Double Eccentric Disc Design Ensures Minimal Wear and Provides Excellent Throttling Capabilities. Replaceable Sealing Materials Ensures Optimum Seating Torque Perfectly Machined Seat Ring Ensures Continued Tight Shut […]