Flanged butterfly Valve Manufacturer
Valvesonly Europe is one of the leading Flanged Butterfly Valve manufacturer in Germany. The main purpose is to provide the highest quality valves with a high level of safety. The flange butterfly valve is a 90-degree rotary motion valve used to start, stop and adjust the flow. This type of valve can be opened easily and quickly.
Available Resources: Carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, nickel alloy steel
Benefits of Flanged Butterfly Valve
- Easy to maintain and repair.
- Achieves good sealing at low pressure Easy to open and
- The disk is lighter
- Body material: Ductile iron, wcb, CF8, CF8M, CF3M.
- Class: 150 to 300, PN6 – PN25.
- End: Flanged.
- Operation: Handwheel, Electric actuated, Pneumatic actuated, Gear operated
Flanged Butterfly Valve
Flanged Butterfly Valve Body: Wcb, Ductile Iron, CF8, CF8M, CF3M Disc: WCB, Ductile Iron, CF8, CF8M Stem: SS420, SS431 Bolt: SS304 Screw: SS304 Retainer: SS201 Seal: NBR Bearing: RPTFE+Graphite Nominal Diameter: DN50 to DN350 Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN16 End Connections: Flanged Operation: Gear Operated, Electric Actuated, pneumatic Actuated Design and Manufacture: BS EN593, BS5155 […]