Knife Gate valve supplier in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iraq
Knife Gate Valve Supplier in OMAN
Valvesonly is very well known and most reputed Knife Gate valve supplier in Oman. We are also one of the largest suppliers in Turkey, UAE, Bahrain and Dubai.The Knife Gate Valve was made with tough applications in mind. A knife gate valve with a blade for cutting through large liquid blockages. They’re used in a variety of industries, and they’re available in larger sizes to make them easier to handle. These valves are frequently employed to entirely stop fluid flow or to offer maximum flow when fully open. It’s used in industries where viscous fluids are involved. These valves are typically employed to totally shut off fluid flow or to provide full flow when fully open. It’s applied in industries where viscous fluids are involved. It may be controlled manually and automatically.
Types of Knife Gate Valves available:
- Awaa knife gate valve.
- Slurry knife gate valve.
- Flanged knife gate valve.
- Bi directional knife gate valve.
- Unidirectional knife gate valve.
Advantages of Knife Gate Valves:
- Easy to install and disassemble
- The opening and closing of it are more convenient than those of the shut-off valve.
- the maintenance requirement is less
- Knife Gate valves are effective in slurry applications because their blades can quickly cut through dense liquids.
- Knife Gate valves are available in huge sizes to accommodate massive machinery and equipment.
Industries that use Knife Gate Valve:
- Oil industry.
- Chemical plants.
- Waste water treatment plants.
- Cement plants.
Our primary goal is to supply high-quality, safe, and dependable products. Our company supplies industrial flow control solutions as well as great customer service. Our valves are created to order to meet the needs of a wide range of industries, and they require very little upkeep. All of our valves are inspected for leaks and tested three times to verify there are no leaks. Valvesonly is the right place to buy knife gate valve because they supply valves in best quality without compromising the quality.
Available materials: WCB, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC, Cast iron, Ductile Iron, SS316, SS304
Size: 2″ to 80″
Class: 150 to 300
Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN40
Operation: Handwheel, Electric and Pneumatic Actuated, Gear operated
Ends: Wafer, Lug, Flanged