Non Lubricated Plug valve
Non Lubricated Plug Valve Manufacturer in USA
Valvesonly is a reputed Non Lubricated Plug Valve Manufacturer in USA. Non Lubricated plug valve is one of the types of plug valve in which no lubricant is present. In other words, the valve will not be lubricated. These valves are often used instead of lubricated plug valves in applications where very less maintenance is required, such as special services in sulphur or hydrogen fluoride, or where any medium can get stucked or solidified, potentially jamming the valve. These valves come in a wider range of sizes and materials. They are suitable for use in high-pressure and high-temperature environments. They are also made of highly corrosion resistant materials which prevents the valve from corroding. By raising the plug, it eliminates friction between the plug and the seat during the the functioning of the valve.
- Body materials: WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, WC6, SS304, SS316.
- Class: 150 to 2500, PN10 – 450.
- Size: ½”-24”.
- Ends: Flanged, Socket weld, Butt weld, Threaded.
- Operations: Lever Operated,
LUBRICATED PLUG VALVE V/S NON-LUBRICATED PLUG VALVE:
- Lubricated plug valves differ from non-lubricated plug valves in many ways in that they have a lubricating system and restores the valve seat without the need to remove the valve, increasing the life of the valve seat. Lubricated plug valves are also advantageous since the lubricant reduces the needed operating torque and also minimizes the leakage in the valve.
- Non-lubricated plug valves are mostly used for lower pressure and lower temperature lines, and their valve seats deteriorate faster than lubricated plug valves due to wear and tear from dust, dirt, and other dust particles. Non Lubricated Plug valves are the valves that aren’t oiled. They require less maintanence.
Non Lubricated Plug Valves are used in industries like:
- Oil & gas
- Food and beverage
- Technical gases
- LNG & LPG